As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
“The Forest looks brilliant”
“It’s an exciting time to be a VR gamer this is impressive.”
Limited availablity Advanced reservation stongly recommended
The Forest has an ending, focusing on the main storyline, the player can finish the game in about 15 hours. To complete everything in the game the estimated time is 47 hours.
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants.
Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes.
- Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
- Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
- Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones.
Best open-world survival game out there. I was ignoring it for a while but when I understand the theme of the game I got hooked to it. Building bases, killing cannibals & mutants, exploring the island is very satisfying as well as terrifying. Nights are truly dark and sound effects make it so scary. I could not recommend it enough.